CHRISTMAS MASS TIMES 2021
Booking is essential – booking closes Midnight Sun 19 Dec (for seating plans), but you can still phone or email, if there are still places.
Christmas Eve Vigil Masses are now full.
There are still paces at Midnight & Christmas Day Masses.
Online booking instructions below
For Confession times for Christmas, click HERE
6.30pm Christmas Vigil at St Peter’s (Carols 6pm)
8.30pm Christmas Vigil at St Joseph’s (Carols 8pm)
12 Midnight Mass at St Peter’s (Carols 11.30pm)
8.30am Christmas Day at St Edward’s
9.30am Christmas Day at St Joseph’s
9.30am Christmas Day at St Peter’s (Polish)
11am Christmas Day at St Peter’s St Peter’s
ADVANCE BOOKING FOR CHRISTMAS MASSES
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot make any guarantees, so please book early – for one Mass only
- Be sure of your booking – we cannot make changes (except in limited circumstances)
- If you wish to be seated together, you must book your group in one booking – stewards will draw up a seating plan in advance
- We can only admit those who have booked and are on the list (unless we’re below capacity)
- If you have difficulties booking online, ask family/friend to help
- Please assist others who may have difficulty booking online
- Arrive early, to help our stewards seat you, & to avoid crowding. Maintain social distancing
- Online booking closes midnight Sunday 19 December
- Navigate to our online booking platform at https://prayin.io/ or click HERE
- In the button marked Enter event code type one of the following codes:
6.30pm Christmas Vigil at St Peter’s (Carols 6pm) bkq-yex-xll
8.30pm Christmas Vigil at St Joseph’s (Carols 8pm) znr-xof-ygi
12 Midnight Mass at St Peter’s (Carols 11.30pm) sid-wrh-qxw
8.30am Christmas Day at St Edward’s ogn-zvc-hpx
9.30am Christmas Day at St Joseph’s ybe-kap-pgu
11am Christmas Day at St Peter’s St Peter’s qdl-ojz-jdu
- Follow the instructions and click Join (extra people can be added, but please name them – don’t leave a blank)
- You should receive a confirmation email. If you do not, and you want assurance, contact the parish office. Please DO NOT make another booking, as this causes duplicate bookings
What if I want to book but don’t have access to the internet?
FIRST ask family or friend whether they help you. We strongly recommend this, to avoid disappointment, as it takes time to receive and process your form. If you are still struggling, then you may use the paper booking form available at back of church or by request. Be aware that bookings are on a first come first served basis.
Once received, the booking will be entered onto the online system at the office. If capacity is reached and your application is unsuccessful, we will let you know.